Saturday, July 21, 2012

In The Mail: Obama Karma

"Ultimately, Obama's Karma is the way in which his inner world is manifested in the outer world. It's the same for all of us.  The one thing--perhaps the only thing--we have control over is ourselves; but that is all we need."  p.6 Obama Karma: Lessons on Living Inspired by the 44th President


I'm skeptical reading the introduction, he writes loose and fast, but I'll read some further.  Why can't people use footnotes?  Why can't they share where they learned their information?  


The more I learn about Obama, the more I like him.  The more I learn about Mitt, the less I like him.


Russell Razzaque is a psychiatrist from UK.  He has some videos of the meditations he suggests to consolidate the lessons from each chapter.  The Password is "launch".


BTW, I found a course on line that looks interesting.  It doesn't say when it's going to start, but it looks like an interesting course on Coursera.  I'm tempted to take a poetry course or a history course, or a class on irrational behavior.

No comments: